Collection of information
Data can be collected from visitors or users who register and make use of our site. This information gathered can be classified as either non-personal or personal information.
Non personal and aggregated information
This is information that is not provided by you directly. It is solely data gathered through your surveys, visitation, and activities on our site that does not exactly determine who you are personally. As a visitor, you may participate in customer surveys which are usually anonymous unless otherwise stated. We carry out statistical analysis of a visitor’s movement and activity to better understand what interests them and measure the use of various areas of the website. Non-personal information may be aggregated and, subsequently, may be provided to third parties for purposes and evaluation. Non-personal information include:
- Your usage and activity progression within the website.
- The exact date and time of when you accessed the website.
- The generic geographical location where your computer is located.
- The type of internet device you are using to access the site.
- The server used for internet connection.
- Sites you came from.
- Pages of our site you visit and exit from.
- To comply with government requests or law enforcement bodies and legal, administrative, regulatory requirements of other governmental authorities.
- To conform to a court order or a subpoena, search warrant, and other legal processes to protect and defend (name) in association with legal claims or disputes.
- Registration in our responsible gaming exclusion programs.
- To protect and defend (name), subsidiaries, affiliates, guests, stakeholders, employees, directors, and agents in association with any legal action, claim, or dispute.
- To satisfy any contractual commitment to compensate contractors, alliances, business partners, or third parties in connection with legal actions or disputes.
- To prevent illegal actions on our site, including fraud, among other crimes.
- To restrict minors from illegally accessing and using our site.
Protection of minors
USAsportsbooks.tv website is not marketed to or intended for anyone under the age of 18 or the legal age of consent in the country where they reside. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any identifiable information from or with the aim of marketing to minors or anyone lacking the legitimate capacity to take part in online gambling activities. Minors are stringently prohibited from making use of this site or any of its services. Suppose you are informed that an individual under the age of 18 has provided us with identifiable information. We kindly ask that you do not hesitate to contact us so we may locate the information that needs to be erased. Anyone who decides to use this website or related services is vouching and representing they are over the age of 18.
Modification of information and request to opt out
You, the users, have the right to make choices about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information, and we respect that. You may review, update, correct, delete or change your preferences at any time you want by sending a request to our e-mail address.
If you do not want to receive solicitations, e-mails, or any form of contact regarding our website and affiliated services, you may opt out of receiving promotional or marketing contact by sending a written message to our e-mail address. If you do not want us to continue disclosing your personal information with our third-party business partners and affiliates, kindly send us an e-mail.