- Excellent app design and easy access to sportsbook, fantasy and casino
- Daily promotions, bonuses and competitions for betting
- Quick payouts with multiple banking methods
- Low bet minimums starting at under one dollar for certain competitions
- Technical Issues including app freezing, trouble with deposits and app connectivity
- Occasional difficulties with user verification
- Lackluster VIP program for the major and long-term players
Beginning as a Fantasy Sports app which is where the name comes from, DraftKings launched its own sports betting platform in 2018. DraftKings sports betting is widely accessible across the United States through its mobile app and online website. It remains widely popular due to the passion the company injects into its products, as well as its household familiarity in the US. Whether for sports betting or fantasy, players in the US love DraftKings, and the company consistently receives high reviews from its user base.
There are a number of exciting features that can be expected when betting with DraftKings Sportsbook. A wide range of available betting lines, daily bonuses and promotions, multiple modes to play and excellent customer attention. Possibly the most exciting for users will be the connections DraftKings has in the industry. Being an official partner of the NFL, MLB and Sportradar translates into big benefits for players. Most notably, live sporting events can be streamed on the app, a feature that will likely continue to expand in the future.
Perhaps the most unique feature of DraftKings sports betting is the integration of its fantasy sports games into the mix. While both are separate sections, they can use the same login information, account balances can be moved between the two and users can switch between both sections in seconds.
DraftKings is one of the main pioneers of fantasy sports, and its real-money competitions are rightfully regarded as the top of its class. Multiple fantasy competitions are hosted daily in all of America’s top sports leagues. This fantasy extension gives DraftKings users an entirely separate way to gamble and win that is not found on the majority of online sportsbooks.
NY, AZ, PA, NJ, IN, IL, IA, CO, MI, TN, VA, WV, LA
DraftKings mobile betting app offers peak convenience for online gambling. The app can be obtained through either the Apple store or by downloading the Android version directly online. Once registered, wagers can be placed anywhere that DraftKings currently operates. This includes different states where DraftKings is licensed.
While physical locations do exist for sports betting, the DraftKings mobile app has multiple advantages. Larger selections of bet types and competitions, the ease of live betting and more promotions. The online DraftKings Sportsbook section accepts bets on more than 30 different sports, including mainstays like football and baseball all the way to table tennis and
The mobile betting app for DraftKings is split up into three main sections:
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- DraftKings Fantasy and
- DraftKings Casino;
Each of these sections on the mobile app can be easily accessed from one another. They also share some of the same important details, like login information and can functionally transfer account balances between them. Due to its excellent design and layout, he sportsbook features seamless navigation. There is not a large beginner’s curve for where all the bets types and competitions can be found.
Common DraftKings Promos
Promotions on DraftKings will vary between those for sports betting, fantasy and casino. For the sportsbook, you can expect daily bonuses varying between different sports and competitions. These are constantly changing so you will never know exactly what to expect until the offers go live. There are some common promotions though that appear more frequently. These include increased odds, payouts, bonuses on select competitions
Additionally, there are also certain milestones when using the app where one can confidently expect a bonus. These can include when you register your account for the first time or making a first deposit. While there are usually promos for completing these steps, they can vary depending on the time. This is why you will want to check the current DraftKings promotions before completing them.
Final Verdict? There is no doubt on our end that DraftKings Sportsbook is an absolute must recommendation. The company is deeply engrained in the sports gaming world, and knows its users well. The customer service was incredibly responsive and accommodating. There is a large number of events to bet on, three top-notch sections for gaming, and daily new content and promotions.
- Debit/Credit Card
- Casino Cage
- Play+ Card
- Bank Transfer
Types of Bets
- Moneyline: a wager on who will win the competition
- Spreads: same as above, but with pre-added points for the underdog and pre-subtracted for the favorite.
- Over/under: a bet on whether a specific game stat will be higher (over) or lower (under) the sportsbook’s given number.
- Alternative lines: allows players to customize the spread and over/under numbers.
- Props: any bet that does not affect the outcome of the game. Included are team, player and season props.
- Futures: a type of long-term bet that does not depend on a single game. Most often placed on league or championship winners.
- Parlays: multiple bets placed on the same ticket. Total odds of a parlay are combination of all individual bet selections. All selections must win for the parlay to be successful.
- Live: bets made on a competition while it is still live.
Complete Sports list